Can You Imagine Lumin Disk 6" Battery Operated Rainbow

Can You Imagine Lumin Disk 6' Battery Operated RainbowThe disk is as small as the palm of your hand. I was expecting it to be bigger. The colors are nice and it can respond very well to the rhythm and beat of music when it is on the sound-activated setting

This toy's light is VERY intense and bright. In a well lit room it is very easy to see and no issues. However, in a dark room it is almost blinding to look at. My eyes actually hurt after about four minutes and I had to shut it off. Other than that, it is great.

Buy Can You Imagine Lumin Disk 6" Battery Operated Rainbow Now



Got this multi colored luminidisc for my mad scientist display to use at my Annual Halloween bash.It looked better than I expected and I could not be more please.It is very sound responsive in sound mode.I am a pro mobile DJ so I have had sound active products that seemed deaf.This is not, works great!!!Highly recomend if you want a cool looking lightning product or something that approximates a jacob's ladder type effect.

Read Best Reviews of Can You Imagine Lumin Disk 6" Battery Operated Rainbow Here

its probably just the product i got but the thing worked really cool for about an hour. then i came back and it was broken. it didn't turn on. tried different outlets and such. decided to take a peak inside and the screw holding down part of the disk was rusty. I have no idea how because it hadn't rained and the disk was in my room for about an hour before it broke so i dont think it could rust that quickly. once inside the circuit board seemed pretty dusty and dull like it had been used before. so my guess if even though i selected new the company gave me a used/ refurbished product which kinda annoys me. plus the sound sensitivity is insanely sensitive, also very small. Other than all that the thing was really fun and cool!

Want Can You Imagine Lumin Disk 6" Battery Operated Rainbow Discount?

This device is colorful and entertaining.It performs as expected.However, it lasted exactly 60 days before it was dead

Save 44% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment