International Playthings Playdate Central Giant Activity Table Cloth

International Playthings  Playdate Central Giant Activity Table ClothI bought the activity table cloth for my kids after seeing it in a magazine.It looked like fun and I suppose on some level it is, but it's mostly a pain.

It's not like a table cloth; it's more like a diaper changing pad.It's thick and squishy which makes coloring on it pretty awkward.

The good part is: if you use washable markers (for quality I would recommend Crayola Washable Markers not the markers it comes with) then it does wash clean and can be used again.

We pull this out sometimes on rainy days, but if we didn't have it, we could find plenty of other things to do.

It's just not all that.



Santa bought this for my 5 yr old daughter. I waited to review it as I wanted to see how clean it came when it was washed. It did come perfectly clean--even using washable markers that did not come with it. I would say it is appropriate for 4-7 yr olds. Children older than that would not be challenged by the word finds or dot to dots as they are not that hard. Overall a good toy. My daughter likes it.

Buy International Playthings Playdate Central Giant Activity Table Cloth Now

Amazing gift for boys or girls.I gave it to my 3 year old nephew, and both his 4 year old sister and 18 month cousins love it.It's huge (can easily accomodate 4 kids playing in it) and to wash.I would very highly recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of International Playthings Playdate Central Giant Activity Table Cloth Here



This was purchased as a birthday gift for a 6 year old boy. His mom informed me that not only did he use it, but so did his 9 year old brother. She said it kept them busy and gave her some much needed peace. When they were done she threw it into the washer and it came out clean and ready to go.

Want International Playthings Playdate Central Giant Activity Table Cloth Discount?

I bought this for my neices and nephews who were coming to visit and it was the best purchase I've made in a long time.Kids of all ages love it, it's a great way to keep little people occupied for a while.You can use any washable marker on it and it washes up PERFECTLY.It's thicker than I thought, feels almost like a thin blanket, but it's a great buy.I keep it in the closet for the next time I need kid-friendly entertainment and it always gets the job done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment