Disney 12" Dumbo Plush Doll

Disney 12' Dumbo Plush DollIt was what I wanted and it got there on time, very happy with the product and the service. Would use them again

This doll looks great and is built well. It came Dec 23, in a soft durable plain brown bag that fit in my large mail box. My only issue is that I paid for expedited delivery, as per their menu choice, but it took 12 or 13 days to come. (What a rip off) If you are buying it for a b-day etc, order really early.

Buy Disney 12" Dumbo Plush Doll Now



MY NIECE WILL LOVE THIS STUFFED ANIMAL.IT ARRIVED YESTERDAY AND WAS JUST WHAT I WANTED.I KNOW CHRISTMAS MORNING SHE WILL BE THRILLED.I HAD BOUGHT HER THE DVD, TOO.

Read Best Reviews of Disney 12" Dumbo Plush Doll Here



I was very pleased with this product and smiled when I opened the package because of the quality.

Want Disney 12" Dumbo Plush Doll Discount?

The Plush Dumbo was a wonderful piece of merchandise.My Son and his wife are decorating our First Grandchilds Nursery in Elephants and this Dumbo was used to decorate the Gift Table at her Baby Shower and was a hit with everyone.Now that the shower is over the Dumbo has a very special place of its own in the Nursery.I wouldn't really say it is educational but it sure is adorable.thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment