Dora the Explorer Square Table and Chair Set

Dora the Explorer Square Table and Chair SetMy three year old granddaughter loved this table, and chair set.This goes perfectly with her Dora kitchen playset.

I received this item within three days, even with the standard delivery.I would definitely reccommend this item.

I bought this item as a Christmas gift for my granddaughter, and I am hoping when it is opened, everything is not damaged or missing.The package came in its original box.In addition to the box being damaged, it had scotch tape all over it, to hold it together, as it seemed that someone had taken it out of the box and put it back in.The box made the item look as though it was purchased at Goodwill.

Given the price of this item, I would think that the seller could have placed it inside a shipping carton to protect its contents.

I have been an Amazon.com customer for a long time and have never, before, received an item in such poor condition.I am going to contact Amazon to let them know about this.I would have, gladly, paid a few dollars more for better packaging,

Update:Called Amazon Customer Service and they arranged to have the old set picked up and replaced with a new set,The customer service rep was warm, concerned, and explained that someone, in the shipping department, most likely a new person, had packaged it incorrectly.The old set was picked up the next day, and the new one delivered the following day.Thank you Amazon.com, and the service rep, for taking care of this so quickly.It is a pleasure doing business with a reliable website that goes the extra mile to make sure its customers get the best products and care.

Buy Dora the Explorer Square Table and Chair Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment