Kids' Steam Bent Wood Desk and Chair

Kids' Steam Bent Wood Desk and ChairThis is the perfect size for my 18 month old granddaughter.She loves sitting in it either to eat, or draw.Her mother loves it because she can move it around the house, and her daughter can be occupied while she is working at home.

I was intrigued by the price of this set and it is hard to find low tables for little children. I bought this for my 1.5 year old to sit at in the kitchen when she eats. My first impressions were good. I liked the sleek design and quality of the wood. However, these are not made with precision. The table is slightly different from what is pictured and is a little wobbly. One of the ends does not lay flat on the ground. I'm not sure if this is a defect or the wood warped. I put an extra pad under one of the legs to keep it from rocking. In addition, the hole on the back of the chair is off center which is something that really bugs me. And the angle of the back is less than 90 degrees. It bends forward slightly. Yet, my daughter doesn't seem to find it uncomfortable. And she loves having the independence during her meals. The height is also good for her to stand and play at. But I should mention that even though we like the height of the table, we have to use a different chair with it because the one it comes with is too tall. The table hits at her knees and she can't fit under it. The photo makes the table seem higher than it is in reality. Overall, I have decided to keep the set because I think it will provide a nice work surface for her when she is older while sitting on the floor.

Buy Kids' Steam Bent Wood Desk and Chair Now

We wish to give our grandchildren quality gifts that live through the years -and this does; from child's table to teen's PC desk. When our grand daughter's new brother tried to move in on the desk she'd had for a year, we had to buy a second desk and chair for him. And now one of our favorite photos is of the two of them grinning, snacking side by side.

Read Best Reviews of Kids' Steam Bent Wood Desk and Chair Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment