Gund Matisse Brown 14" Bear Plush

Gund Matisse Brown 14' Bear PlushDespite being in my 30's I still sleep with a teddy bear.My nightly standard is as old as I am and I do not want to travel with her, due to her sentimental value.I purchased Matisse as my weekend travel bear and I have been satisfied with him.

He is soft and smooshy, without any hard spots.My only complaint is that the stitching on his nose could be better.It was made with a series of vertical stitches and many have spread apart after about 20 nights.

He would be great for children or adults.

This bear is so soft fuzzy! The bear is soft and squishy and when I sleep with it it is so fuzzy and soft

Buy Gund Matisse Brown 14" Bear Plush Now

We were looking for a soft, cuddly bear for our granddaughter to sleep with and were so pleased to find this one.This is a quality toy with good materials and construction.Our granddaughter loves her bear and immediately hugged it when she opened the package.You can always count on Gund to make great products!

Read Best Reviews of Gund Matisse Brown 14" Bear Plush Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment