Barbie Year 2004 American Idol Series Accessory Set - Show Stage with 3 Tops, 1 Pants, 1 Vanity Tab

Barbie Year 2004 American Idol Series Accessory Set - Show Stage with 3 Tops, 1 Pants, 1 Vanity Table, 1 Chair, 1 Pair of Boots and Lots More of Small AccessoriesI am an adult, who has been tapping in to her inner child and getting back in touch with things I loved as a child.Also I have enjoyed watching American Idol and one of my dreams was to become a singer/Rock Star.Though I'm not into Barbie dolls, I enjoy the Monster High dolls, as I have always been a little unconventional.Putting all those things together, and using Play Therapy, I get to have tons of fun and feel inspired again.The set up and back drop of this toy is well constructed and really feels like a performance stage.The items, while not of the highest quality, are adequate and fun, and set the scene for great play time.I also love clothes and putting together outfits and there is a clothing bar and hangers to hang a few items.The mirror is really some type of reflective sticker similar to aluminum foil, so you can't really "see" yourself in it fully, but it still gives the effect.One of the best parts for me is the microphone, because it gives the imagination a whiff of stardom.Depending on the person this is purchased for it could last a long time intact or a short time due to delicateness of some of the items.Happy Playing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment