LEGO Green Building Plate (10" x 10")

LEGO Green Building PlateMy son has at least four of these boards, and he uses them all the time.I agree with the reviewer from Virginia that these should be included withevery major set because the Legos do fall apart when they have to betransported from one place to another.I also think the boards aresomewhat expensive, but at least they're sturdy and you can connect themwith Lego blocks to build bigger scenes.



Honestly, I found these plates a LOT cheaper in my local meijer's store, plus they were on sale to boot.That said, you really can't do without these baseplates if your child is going to build anything with legos.It's a bunch of fun anyway, seeing how high you can make towers, which is impossible to do without one of these.They should include these in the sets and how about different colors too?Gray and green get a little boring.You really can't use those colors when you're pretending to be out in the desert with your big army tanks, now can you?Sure wish I could find one of those big legos tables if anyone sees one, please let me know.They would be an even better investment over these baseplates.

Buy LEGO Green Building Plate (10" x 10") Now



These baseplates are important if your little one likes to build structures with Legos.I'd recommend attaching them to a board (I wood-glued 6 of them to a board, added some molding, and put sliders underneath so I could store the board under beds or sofas) so they won't flex.

Otherwise, you'll definitely need to encourage your child to play with these on a table or other hard surface, and warn them that moving their constructions to another spot might result in the creations coming apart.

Read Best Reviews of LEGO Green Building Plate (10" x 10") Here

My daughter and I have found the 15X15" baseplate a better size to make our structures on.If Lego would market an even huger one, my heart would be content!

Want LEGO Green Building Plate (10" x 10") Discount?

I had a ton of Legos as a kid (who didn't?), passed down from family members and friends so it was a mish-mash of whatever was available in the 70s.Today's Legos are very neat in that they come in lots of great colors and there are so many fun sets out there with unique pieces to play with.My kids and I love them!

The base plates, however, are a huge disappointment.First they're not included with most sets, which just seems stupid to me (especially the complex kits that are so $$ to begin with!).I finally ponied up to get a few in various sizes for my kids and I'm surprised at how flimsy they are!I remember the base plates being thick the edges were nearly the same depth as your standard Lego brick and most importantly they were rigid.I have many memories of stepping on the corners of these things with bare feet, ouch!But I'll tell you what, those base plates wouldn't flex and shatter your creation into a million pieces, either.The larger base plates are the worst my kids like to play with their Legos in the living room where we've got a rug on the floor and my youngest (who is 3) has a hard time getting bricks to stick flat as every time she pushes down the entire thing warps inward.I try to encourage them to build on the hardwood or on a table but they prefer the rug (it is Winter, who wouldn't).Anyway I just think that the base plates, especially at $5-$7 for a piece of molded plastic, should be the same quality they were thirty years ago and stand up to a lot of play.

Save $0.02 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment