New Arrivals Flea Market Chairs, White

New Arrivals Flea Market Chairs, WhiteI never write reviews but I have been so disappointed in the quality of these chairs (and table) that I felt like I should to warn future consumers. I was between this set and another (by a different manufacture). After weeks of deciding between the two, I went with this one, BIG mistake! The chairs and table arrived in torn boxes and the packaging was horrible! This caused dents in the furniture. I also had noticed that the paint was chipping in places on the chairs. However, life was busy and I really did not have the energy to send these back at the time. I figured after time, my 2 year old would probably create just as much wear and tear to the set. However, my daughter has not really used the set very much and the paint is constantly chipping off (on the chairs especially). And it is chipping in the same places on each chair so I know it is not from my toddler causing it. Also, one of the legs was always coming off the table. My husband added additional screws to keep it on. The other legs are pretty wobbly so I am sure it is only a matter of time until they fall off as well. It is a shame that all this is happening because otherwise the set is super cute. I wish I had never purchased this/ returned it when it came damaged.

New Arrivals furniture is of the best quality for children's playroom or bedroom.These chairs are really lovely, and parents can be assured of receiving a set of extremely sturdy, yet attractive, furniture for their children's play activities.The classic design will never go out of style, and these chairs are certain to be passed down among generations within the family!

Buy New Arrivals Flea Market Chairs, White Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment