Diamond Confetti- Hot Pink 1 Carat 2000 pieces

Diamond Confetti- Hot Pink 1 Carat 2000 piecesThese are really cool but were a lot smaller than I expected. 2000 itsn't a lot when they're an 1/8" stone. It came out to about 1cup worth of stones. Cute but tiny.

Super cheap and fun. I used these at my wedding scattered on all the tables; looked great. I have used them since; I work at a country club and when we have anything that involves pink decor, I use these. Great and cost effective. Many colors.

Buy Diamond Confetti- Hot Pink 1 Carat 2000 pieces Now

The color of these are very pretty but they are significantly smaller than I expected and I have to return them because they are even too small to use as table decoration as intended.I should have read the other reviews before purchasing!

Read Best Reviews of Diamond Confetti- Hot Pink 1 Carat 2000 pieces Here

I was not happy opening this. They are tiny little pieces of nothing. Guess It's my fault on this one. Not what I was expecting at all. Pretty color but so tiny they are useless to me..

Want Diamond Confetti- Hot Pink 1 Carat 2000 pieces Discount?



These were exactly what I needed for a bridal shower. They are beautiful!! The color is brilliant! They looked perfect on the able and in the favors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment