Tolltytots Graco Playset - Heatwave Red

Tolltytots Graco Playset - Heatwave RedI purchased 2 of these stroller sets as I have two 7 year old girls who love their baby dolls.According to the recommended age it stated that it was for 36 months up to 10 years.PLEASE don't buy this for anyone UNLESS they are the age of 3-4.My 7 year olds can not push their babies in this stroller unless they walk on their knees.What a disappointment from Santa for my two little angels.They also advertise that the bouncy chair can hold up to a 18 inch doll.My child put her baby in the bouncy chair and the chair tipped over, her doll was 18 inches.Highly do not recommend this item for a child over 3 but I will say if my girls were 3-4 they would of been very happy.



The stroller & play yard that come in this package are pretty goodthey work great for my 2 1/2-year-old (the stroller will be way too short for children much over 3 1/2 feet tall).The rest of the items are completely uselesssomething to remember when considering the price.

Buy Tolltytots Graco Playset - Heatwave Red Now



I purchased the large Graco doll stroller for my granddaughter and loved it so much I decided to get the matching set. This is not quite as sturdy as the big stroller, but still nice and she has gotten lots of use out of all. The bouncy seat should be better designed, the cover slips off whenever you pick it up.

Read Best Reviews of Tolltytots Graco Playset - Heatwave Red Here



I got this item as a gift for my niece for Christmas. 7 months down the road she is still using it! The chai is a bit too simple, and tends to get stepped on and bent up a bit but everything else in the kit is great. Both my 5 year old niece (almost 6) and 7 year old nephew have been caught sitting down in the stroller and it still holds up. The bed is also still well used.

Want Tolltytots Graco Playset - Heatwave Red Discount?



For the price this set cannot be beat.We rec'd a similar set at xmas and it broke in a few days since it was made of plastic.This set is metal so much more sturdy.My girls have been playing hard with this set since xmas and are still enjoying.

0 comments:

Post a Comment