Whac-A-Mole Arcade Game

Whac-A-Mole Arcade GameI bought this for my nearly three year old for Christmas. She played the arcade version and laughed like crazy so I thought this would be fun for her. Unfortunately the moles only light up, they don't pop up even a little bit. Also a note to parents: the sounds coming from this are uber annoying. Bottom line, it's okay for a short while but there are many better toys out there.

Don't let the price fool you on this one. It is very well built and can handle even the hardest whac'r. The game is basic and allows for both single and two player modes. The heads light up to indicate when to whac the mole. The center mole has both color lights (green and red), so both players have to decide when to whac the center mole. Unfortunately, the game can't tell if the wrong person whac'd the center mole. Overall, it's a fun game for the kids.

Buy Whac-A-Mole Arcade Game Now



My 3 and 6 year oldkids have a ball playing with this game. The sounds of the game can be grating to an adult after a while, but if it makes my kids happy then I'm happy with it :)!

Read Best Reviews of Whac-A-Mole Arcade Game Here



My daughter thinks this game is dumb. The moles dont even pop up they just light up while it repeatedly says."here moley moley" Don't waste your money on this game. It is nothing like the arcade version.You have been warned!!!!

Want Whac-A-Mole Arcade Game Discount?

I don't understand why this game is getting such bad reviews.My 3 1/2 year old is enjoying this game and she is rather picky.Her 20mo old sister likes to try to play too, as do I!!We haven't had it for long but it seems sturdy.I don't find it terribly annoying.It is a very simple game though so I would say age 3+ is more realistic.Great for hand-eye coordination.

Save 27% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment