Lipper International Child's Abc Table and 2-Chair Set, White

Lipper International Child's Abc Table and 2-Chair Set, WhiteOur granddaughterhad her first doll party with this table and chairs and loved it. Right size for her and her dolls

The table set is undurable. One chair was broken on arrival. Another chair was broken several weeks later when my 2-year-old kid was sitting on it. Today, after 2 months' use, there is a crack on the corner of the table. Bad purchase for the price.

Buy Lipper International Child's Abc Table and 2-Chair Set, White Now



I was very pleased with the Lipper ABC table and chair set. I could not find a pattern that was somewhat educational on top of being fun for my Niece. This was perfect. It arrived in just a couple of days and was very easy to put together. My only "wish" is that I would have liked 4 chairs instead of 2.

I highly recommend this item.

MJ from Westchester, NY

Read Best Reviews of Lipper International Child's Abc Table and 2-Chair Set, White Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment