Catalina Lighting 12335-009 Height Adjustable Halogen Desk Lamp in Black

Catalina Lighting 12335-009 Height Adjustable Halogen Desk Lamp in BlackI needed a small lamp for my desk at work for times when I didn't want the overhead light on. I don't have a lot of room on my desk, so I wanted something with a small footprint, but tall enough to shed light in a large arc. This satisfied both of those needs and the price was right, as well.

Perfect! Just what I wanted! Great product, great price! Small footprint. Delivers plenty of light.

Sony HT-CT150 3D Sound Bar System

Buy Catalina Lighting 12335-009 Height Adjustable Halogen Desk Lamp in Black Now

This lamp is exactly what I needed.The height is perfect and the adjustable lamp head stays exactly where I need it.

Read Best Reviews of Catalina Lighting 12335-009 Height Adjustable Halogen Desk Lamp in Black Here

Everything fine except when I got it the light would not stay in position so being a handyman I tried to tighten the screws but to no avail,so I fianally got it with my trusty paper clip . It's OK now.

Want Catalina Lighting 12335-009 Height Adjustable Halogen Desk Lamp in Black Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment