Children's Wooden Table with Four Seats

Children's Wooden Table with Four SeatsI ordered this table at what, at the time, I thought was a steal for $39.99 w/FREE shipping It is advertised as "sturdy wood construction".

When it arrived I learned that it wasn't very sturdy at all and the table top and seats are pressed cardboard & not wood at all.

I actually had to wood glue one of the side pieces together and am considering glueing all of the joints to makes it a bit more sturdy.

I bought it because I was looking for an inexpensive outdoor table, but there is no way that pressed cardboard will hold up in the rain. As an indoor table it is decent but there are already dents and dings in the table top from my children.

We purchased this table for $14.99 FULLY reading the other reviews so our hopes were not extremely high. BUT I figured for the price and a little help from a little wood glue we would be able to use the table for awhile!NOT EVEN!!We assembled the table and the next morning my 22 pound 2 year old sat on one of the seats and it collapsed right under him.While he was falling to the ground (which isn't a very far fall...its pretty low to the ground, that wasn't the issue) a VERY sharp wood screw protruded out and gouged a three inch gash out of his tiny little leg.We cleaned it up and came to the conclusion it was deep enough for a visit to the ER.Now the table is sitting completely broken out on our deck, just waiting for the recycling truck.My issue is not the money paid...its the safety of this table.It needs to be taken off Amazon and Becks Internation needs to upgrade their quiality control.SO DISAPPOINTED!

Buy Children's Wooden Table with Four Seats Now



I ordered this table and was so excited about it because it was exactly what I needed.However it arrived badly damaged and I had to return it and wait for a new one, only to have that one arrive damaged as well, both due to poor packaging.I didn't have the patience to deal with sending it back and waiting again so I just decided to "deal with it" the way it was, but I am very upset that I can't have somthing in new condition that I purchased NEW.

Read Best Reviews of Children's Wooden Table with Four Seats Here

Even if the rest of the negative reviews were wrong (which they are not, but I won't bore you with a repeat of the same complaints), the seats are very far away from the table, making it difficult for a small child to do anything (eat, draw, read, etc) on the table.

When the screws backed out, seats came off, and table collapsed, we considered fixing it with new screws, holes, wood glue, etc., but really the design makes it not that great of a table and not even worth the time to do that.In my opinion, it's not even worth the 14.99 we paid.Someone paying full price would probably be livid.

Want Children's Wooden Table with Four Seats Discount?



I felt compelled to review this table after I started assembling it, and it was falling apart with each piece that I attempted to assemble.The quality is horrible.When I purchased it, I thought it would be good enough for occasional use by my son.All of the other negative reviewsare true, and Amazon should stop selling this item.I'm positive that it is unsafe and it will be heading to the dump where it belongs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment