Drueke 907.00 Roll Up Chess Board with 3 3/4-Inch Chessmen

Drueke 907.00 Roll Up Chess Board with 3 3/4-Inch ChessmenDrueke is a great name in chess and cribbage gear, so I bought this sight-unseen online.I was most disappointed.The mousepad style floppy board was great.The carrying bag was great.The style of the pieces was good.The problem was that the weights are not all glued in very well.There were a few that rattled around.I returned it and bought the Plastic Collectors set from House of Staunton.I'll never go back.The detail, finish, and build quality are all superb.I have other Drueke chess sets and was not disappointed.They really need to go back to their old (high) stnadards of quality control.Apparently, this is what happens when you pack up and move manufacturing to China...

Great board.Very nice pieces.The quality of the game is up to you.

Buy Drueke 907.00 Roll Up Chess Board with 3 3/4-Inch Chessmen Now



Purchased thisfor our 7 year old grandson.Overpriced for him but a really nice board and chessmen for anyone who wants to travel with a set.Packaged well.

Read Best Reviews of Drueke 907.00 Roll Up Chess Board with 3 3/4-Inch Chessmen Here

I purchased this chess set for my son and I.My aim was to get a functional chess set to play games at home, where the board and pieces were large and easy to see and felt stable.I was not looking for a beautiful chess set to leave out on display.I am please very pleased with my purchase.

The roll up board is the same material as a mouse pad.It is heavy and stable.It does not slide on the table and pieces feel more secure than on wooden or cardboard surfaces.

The pieces are much larger and heavier than out old set.They have a nice substantial feel.Though they are not as attractive as carved wooden or stone pieces but they are easy to recognize and seem durable.

The board and pieces are well matched for size with the board not seeming crowded making it a little easier to see moves on board.

The case is quite functional.It is made with the same material as my kids backpacks for school.It appears sturdy and well made but certainly not fancy.It has zippered two compartments which hold the black and the white pieces.The board and pieces fit with some room to spare for a small chess clock,a couple of paperbacks and a couple of bottles of water.

Over all I am please with the purchase and would recommend it to a friend.

Want Drueke 907.00 Roll Up Chess Board with 3 3/4-Inch Chessmen Discount?



this is the set that all the players bring with them to tournaments.The bag holds the roll up board, weighted pieces, and has room for a chess clock, pen and chess pad.It is a perfect produce.

0 comments:

Post a Comment