Fisher-Price Fun 2 Learn Preschool Center

Fisher-Price Fun 2 Learn Preschool CenterI purchased this for my 2 yr old for Christmas.Like others the clock did not work.However; my son just loves the piano and drums so much that he did not notice the other part not working.I called fisherprice and they sent me a new clock/keyboard free of charge and that one did work.I was very suprised that FP had an item that did not work.There customer service was excellent.I really wish this item came with the stool pictured on the box.I think I finally found which stool that is.It looks like the green MAMMUT Children's stool sold by IKEA.I am going out today to get it since it is hard getting a single chair anywhere.They usually come in pairs.Besides all the problems this item had at first, I would definitely recommend it.I am giving 3 stars since it did not work at first and because it doesn't come with the stool.Otherwise it would have 5 stars.



My parents bought this desk for my almost 2 year old daughter for Chanukah.We were very excited about this gift and we thought that our daughter would love it.When my dad put it together, I was disappointed that it did not come with a little chair or stool, but I figured I could look past that.However, I quickly learned that this desk has a major flaw.The desk is designed to lift to reveal a piano.When the plastic top is down to cover the piano, it can easily be lifted.It doesn't lock into place.My daughter accidentally slammed the plastic desk onto her fingers.We also have a baby and I immediately became afraid that the baby would try to pull up on the desk to reach for the piano and end up getting her little fingers hurt.

Believe it or not, this serious design flaw was not the only problem with the desk.Not one hour after it was assembled, it stopped working.We tried using different batteries even though the batteries we put in the first time were brand new and it still didn't work.

Normally Fisher Price toys are great, but this one should have been better designed.

Buy Fisher-Price Fun 2 Learn Preschool Center Now



We bought this for our son at Xmas when he was 2.5 and he's played with it every day since.There's much to do and lots to learn and I really like that you don't hear the same song over and over.

It could be a little sturdier and the lid could be a little easier to pull down, but other than that it's well worth the money and I would recommend this to anyone who asked about it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Fun 2 Learn Preschool Center Here



This was a gift for our daughter and she loves it.She plays with it often.She quickly learned to take the yellow desk top up and down and plays w/all parts of the learning center.I think she will use this for years to come, learning time, writing the alphabet and numbers and playing her piano.

Want Fisher-Price Fun 2 Learn Preschool Center Discount?

My son got this table for Christmas from his aunt. After reading the reviews I asked her not to lose the receipt.I guess we are lucky people.I put his table together with no problems. (I think it helped to have an electric screw driver) I put in the batteries and we were up and running.I've had no problems with any part of the table. The clock works great showing about shapes and ABC's.The on and off switch works and with the volume switch having 2 levels it doesn't blast you out of the room.The top flips up to drums and a piano.It has songs to dance to or make up your own.The table is very sturdy my son has leaned on the table when he is playing with the clock and it doesn't even lean. The laughs and fun time my son has got out of this table was money well spent.I say way to go fisher price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment