Hasbro Dora The Explorer Edition Memory Game

Hasbro Dora The Explorer Edition Memory GameMy daughter loves Dora, so of course this was a bit hit with her.Since she was only 2 when she got this, a lot of the cards are now in different places in the house, but that's okay!She loves finding "2 Ticos" or "2 Swipers".Very fun!

I saw it at Walmart for 5.99.Waaaaaaaaaaay overpriced here on Amazon.I didn't buy it at the time so I hope it didn't sell out.But to pay 10+ dollars and then have it shipped.What a joke.

Buy Hasbro Dora The Explorer Edition Memory Game Now

There was a pretty sizeable hole right in the front of the box.I was planning on giving this toy as a Christmas gift and was really embarrassed.Because it came too close to Christmas, I couldn't return it in enough time.Haven't been able to open it, but it looks like the game itself is not damaged.

Read Best Reviews of Hasbro Dora The Explorer Edition Memory Game Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment