Desktop Water Fountain - Buddha

Desktop Water Fountain - BuddhaThis fountain was not really what I was hoping for, the light is not bright at all, just a little led. It makes no water noise at all, but that being said, the motor was completely silent as well. I would not recommend this for someone looking for a "zen" fountain.



I bought this last year. It still works perfectly! I've accidentally let it run dry a few times and it didn't kill the motor. I add a tablespoon of bleach twice a month to keep it from getting dirty. This fountain runs non-stop on my dresser and it's never given me any problems. The light even still works! WELL WORTH BUYING!!!

Buy Desktop Water Fountain - Buddha Now

You get what you pay for. Not that great of an item. doesn't have much power and the motor is noisy.

Read Best Reviews of Desktop Water Fountain - Buddha Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment