Transparent Sand and Water Table

Transparent Sand and Water TableI've had this water table for 4 years.I love that it has: adjustable height, clear basin, petite size, variable depths, and is very light weight.I used it for both sand and water and MUD!But the sand ended up scratching the plastic and making it look cloudy and old.It wasn't that easy to clean, none of them are, but at least this one was small enough I could use the wand in my kitchen sink, and didn't have to bring out the garden hose and scrub bucket.I was really sad when the plug broke and rendered the product just about useless.I think that was my fault; I left it outside in the early fall and I don't think it could take the colder temps.I'm buying a new one today, and expect to get my money's worth out of it too.



We bought this water table about 6 months ago. I liked the cool shape of the table, the multiple depths, and its perfect height. However, the plastic has developed lots of weird white streaks and yellow streaks, as well as several interior cracks. And we've only used it for water no sand at all! Pretty disappointing for how expensive it is.

Buy Transparent Sand and Water Table Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment