Two-Table Permanent / Reusable Bridge Tallies

Two-Table Permanent / Reusable Bridge TalliesThese are great, just put a sticky note on them each week and you are good to go! terrific idea

I am very happy with my purchase.My order arrived earlier than the expected date.The quality is very good, and they should last me many years.

Buy Two-Table Permanent / Reusable Bridge Tallies Now



Everyone in the club, but one person likes them.Great way to go "Green".I use the white board pens on them and they wipe right off at the end of the day.

Read Best Reviews of Two-Table Permanent / Reusable Bridge Tallies Here

Reusable tallies seem so practical.Can't believe I haven'tfound them before now.They arrived on time and in great condition.I know they will get years of use.Price was very reasonable as well.Considering buying more as gifts for the friends I play bridge with.

Want Two-Table Permanent / Reusable Bridge Tallies Discount?

The permanent bridge tallies were exactly what I was looking for. The fact that I can reuse them is what is so special. I haven't been able to find anything quite like them online. I'm planning on ordering more sets for gifts for my card-playing friends. They are so durable and sturdy. Your delivery was fast and ordering with you was a breeze. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment