Garage & Crane Train Set by KidKraft

Garage & Crane Train Set by KidKraftWe just got this as a present for our 2 1/2 year old daughter and she LOVES it!Assembly was easyjust make sure that you set up the "road" on a hard surfacenot on carpet as it won't really stay together.She loves the train and car elevator.Definitely recommend it!



It's a great set.The only complaint I have is that the road pieces for the cars do not stay together so great and there are no options for rearranging how my son puts them together.Overall a great set and my son loves it.

Buy Garage & Crane Train Set by KidKraft Now



I looked at several different wooden train sets for my two-year old, including the popular Thomas the Tank Engine.I felt that the Thomas train set was overpriced and too fussy looking (especially the train table!)and there have been quite a few recalls for lead scares with that company as well.Kid Kraft is a reputable brand that has a disclaimer on their site that notes that there have been no recalls with their products and that they use sustainable materials for their construction.Plus, I liked the European look and feel of the set.My two-year old loves it!

Read Best Reviews of Garage & Crane Train Set by KidKraft Here

The play set was exactly what I was expecting a fun toy with numerous possibilities for imaginative play. I like the fact that it is made from WOOD and is quite sturdy, comes with a variety of little features, combines a child's love for cars AND trains(unlike so many other garage toys) and is compatible with other train and car sets, such as Thomas & Friends and Matchbox. The roads, the garage and the elevator of the garage are big enough for all sorts of cars and little trucks, Matchbox and the like. My son, who loves trains and cars, received this toy for his third birthday and loved it. For a month now, he has mostly been playing with the trains, the train tracks, the crane and all the little people. Yet that is just him and I am sure it is only a matter of time for him to start exploring the rest of the fun features. A good buy!

Want Garage & Crane Train Set by KidKraft Discount?



This is a great product. I looked at many other trains before deciding on this one. Compared to Melissa and Doug, and Thomas train sets, Kidkraft comes with more cars, trains, etc.andand looks very durable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment