Monster High - Table Decorating Kit Party Accessory

Monster High - Table Decorating Kit Party AccessoryThis is very easy to put together and it's really cute.My daughter wants to keep it so she is planning on having it hang from her bedroom ceiling, but if that doesn't work out she will just put it on her dresser!!



I purchased this from a local store.When I pulled it out of the sealed package, it was missing the stand and the little hearts.Also, it comes flat but when I opened it up for display, several areas had stuck together and ruined areas of the display.The two little heart pieces don't stand on their own you have to tape them open.In all, it wasn't worth the price of purchase, even if it had arrived complete.

Buy Monster High - Table Decorating Kit Party Accessory Now

Got a lot of "Monster High" decorations for my daughter's 9th. birthday party.

Got them all from Amazon.com.

The party was just what she wanted, and her friends loved everything as well.

My 10 year ld daughter wants a "Re-Do" for her next birthday.

Read Best Reviews of Monster High - Table Decorating Kit Party Accessory Here

I received this item on time. Perfect for decorate the table, maybe the only comment is about colors, they are not as vivid as facing.

Want Monster High - Table Decorating Kit Party Accessory Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment