Wooden Bead & Wire Maze Roller Coaster ~ PreSchool

Wooden Bead & Wire Maze Roller Coaster ~ PreSchool
  • 12 X 10 X 11 INCHES
  • Designed in Sweden by IKEA
  • Develops fine motor skills and logical thinking!
  • Recommended for children 18 months and older.
  • CARE: Wipe clean with a mild soapy solution. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.

My 7 month old loves this toy, and I know it will grow with her. I got it directly at Ikea for $7.99.

Buy Wooden Bead & Wire Maze Roller Coaster ~ PreSchool Now

Description does not mention that this maze is from IKEA and marked up 2-3 times the price. Only buy if you don't have ikea near you.

Read Best Reviews of Wooden Bead & Wire Maze Roller Coaster ~ PreSchool Here

Doesn't play with it as much as I had hoped. Constructed very well. Would recommend it as for as design.

Want Wooden Bead & Wire Maze Roller Coaster ~ PreSchool Discount?



I bought this for my nine month old grandson and his three year old brother plays with it also. It arrived in perfect condition and had to be assembled which was very easy to do.

Save 20% Off



I bought a variety of thinks to keep little hands busy in my waiting room.This is popular.The little girls and boys seem to be attracted to it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment