Nuchi Wooden Railway / 22-piece Figure 8 Train Set with Crane

Nuchi Wooden Railway / 22-piece Figure 8 Train Set with CraneJust a note ........... the magnet on the crane doesn't work with Thomas the Tank engine toys but the rest of the pieces match up very easily.

Although a little pricey, my kids love this toy.Both of them fight over this toy all the time, especially for who gets to play with the crane.

Buy Nuchi Wooden Railway / 22-piece Figure 8 Train Set with Crane Now



I really like the nuchi products.I find them to be very well made, and that commands the slightly higher price than say, a discount retail chain brand.My little girl plays easily with her trains alone every day!I only wish Nuchi made a few more accessories!

Read Best Reviews of Nuchi Wooden Railway / 22-piece Figure 8 Train Set with Crane Here

The tracks fit thomas trains too. my son enjoys this a lot! I will definitely purchase more pieces to add to the collection soon!

Want Nuchi Wooden Railway / 22-piece Figure 8 Train Set with Crane Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment