Barbie High Stepper Walking Horse (Really Walks) Battery Operated

Barbie High Stepper Walking Horse Battery OperatedI have compared details as best as I am able, and I appear to have a toy that may be an early generation of this toy. The joints, coloring, and posture appear to be identical, but mine lacks the speaker in the chest, and has no sound effects. As far as the walking goes... I've never been so shocked by a toy. Mine was manufactured in 1993... to that makes it 18 YEARS OLD, and it is STILL FUNCTIONING PERFECTLY. Every leg works, it still has the springy joint connections that prevent damage if a joint is forced to move wrong. As far as the engineering goes, I'm amazed. I build robots as a hobby, which is why I bought this toy... I am UTTERLY DUMBFOUNDED by how smooth the walking action is. Though the screen printing on the fetlocks is wearing and scratched, and there are scuffs and stains on the toy, and the doll and accessories were long since lost, this toy horse stands the test of time as the most amazing toy I have seen in my life! In terms of longevity and durability, technical and mechanical impressiveness, and the plain and simple "cool factor", this toy wins top marks in my book. This toy horse is at least 20% cooler than any electronic or mechanical toy I've ever come across!

I certainly hope the newer versions of this toy are as well built and are as impressive.

The engineer in me want to disassemble this toy so bad and see how it works!!! :D



To see this horse actually trot is an incredible sight!My daughter is six and LOVES this.The sound effects that come from a speaker in the chest are excellent and pleasant.I highly recommend this toy.Beautiful...

Buy Barbie High Stepper Walking Horse (Really Walks) Battery Operated Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment