ECR4Kids Soft Toddler Blocks, 5.5" Foam Cubes

ECR4Kids Soft Toddler Blocks, 5.5' Foam CubesI purchased these blocks for my grandaughter who was 15 months at the time.She loves them and plays with them when she comes to visit.They are well made of foam rubber and vinyl and are very safe.

These blocks are great for toddlers! They can easily grasp and stack these blocks. They are great for learning colors and counting.

Buy ECR4Kids Soft Toddler Blocks, 5.5" Foam Cubes Now

I looked everywhere for a product that was comparable to day care toys (without breaking the bank).These vinyl blocks are the perfect size. They come in a set of multi-colored blocks. They are bright and soft but keep their shape. My son loves stacking them and knocking them down. These are perfect toys for the toddler age. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a gift that keeps a child occupied, safe while promoting their developmental skills.

Read Best Reviews of ECR4Kids Soft Toddler Blocks, 5.5" Foam Cubes Here

Purchased these for my one year old daughters. They love the colors and texture. They like stacking them and knocking them over. I like them because they are soft and easy to clean. Would recommend to anyone!

Want ECR4Kids Soft Toddler Blocks, 5.5" Foam Cubes Discount?

These blocks came in the mail today. I purchased them for my 11 month old grandson. They were a bit smaller than what I expected but of great quality. My grandson absolutely loved them. He laughed out loud while he threw them around and pounded on them like they were drums. I am very pleased with this purchase.

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment