Viper Vancouver Air-Powered Hockey Table

Viper Vancouver Air-Powered Hockey TableI purchased the Viper Vancouver Air Hockey table a few weeks ago and so far it's been played for over 3 hours and works great.I accidentally broke one of the parts during install and GLD (Great Lake Darts) is sending me the part free of charge. The table works as well as the ones you see at big gaming places.My kids love playing on it so far and they use a step stool right now (6 and 4) since the table is made for kids 8 and above.Table was shipped free to door which is a great deal.I highly recommend this item.

I did considerable research before we bought this table. I had read that it would be hard to assemble. It was. The instructions didn't specify which end of the table the power unit needed to be at so we ended up taking the whole thing apart when it was at the wrong end. It took about 3 hours to set up then another1 1/2 hours to tear down and reassemble. Also, there was no hole drilled for the power cord for the score keeper. My husband has those tools so it wasn't horribly frustrating.

The quality of the table is what I expected. The aluminum rails aren't aluminum but a plastic strip that fits around the bottom of the "rink". The table is for my teenage (14, 17, 19) children and myself. I didn't want to spend $2000 on a quality table. So far this table has taken a beating and is still working. The playing surface is great. The walls however have lots of nicks and dents (we play hard).

So, the assembly is a pain. If you are expecting a table like you would find at an arcade, this isn't it. It is however a nice mid level table and we are happy with it.

Buy Viper Vancouver Air-Powered Hockey Table Now

After doing much homework and checking reviews on this product,

purchased it as a family christmas present for my daughter and the

grandkids.Assembly was a snap and the entire family including

neighbors and friends were impressed by the quality of this table.

It's now March and they are still trying to "wear it out".....Very satisfied...!

Read Best Reviews of Viper Vancouver Air-Powered Hockey Table Here



After reviewing what tables existed, I found this one highly recommended.

It arrived on a large wooden pallet.It was heavy, and I suggest at least two people

help put it together.

Want Viper Vancouver Air-Powered Hockey Table Discount?

This product is well worth the money. It has a sturdy built and plays beautifully! My kids love it! This game is something you would see in an arcade.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment