Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magical Musical Mirror

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magical Musical MirrorI purchased this toy for my six month old daughter. She is just sitting up by herself. This is a

great toy for her. She loves the lights and the voice that says fun things to her. She chews on the comb.

This is a toy that will grow with her. Love this!

I bought this toy for my friends 1 year old daughter for a birthday gift.I received my package 2 days from ordering instead of the 8-10 I was expecting.This toy is perfect for baby girls all the way up to 3!There is alot to do and to learn from this, and it has adorable features like the little lipstick, "makeup brush", a bracelet and other little fun items.The mirror is a pretty good size for a little face to look at and the lights around the mirror are a great feature.If my 4 year old daughter and my 9 year old sister enjoyed looking at this and testing it out, I know a 1 year old will have a fantastic time playing with this.Lots of fun for everyone :)

Buy Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magical Musical Mirror Now

My daughter absolutely loves this toy! Got it for her first birthday and was definately worth it! A must have toy!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magical Musical Mirror Here

I bought this as a gift for my daughter's first birthday.She really enjoys playing with this toy. It is adorable!!! I would highly reccomend this product.

Want Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Magical Musical Mirror Discount?

My daughter is 9 months and loves the Musical Mirror.Its perfect in height and size for her, she is able to easily pick up all the pieces and knows to spin the letters and lift the lid to play music.The songs are catchy and not on my nerves ( yet).

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment