Gund Baby Chester Happi Owl 10" Plush by Dena Design

Gund Baby Chester Happi Owl 10' Plush by Dena DesignI ordered this owl to go with my Deni Happi Tree nursery theme.It doesn't really look like any designs I have in the nursery except for the big eyes.Besides the red heart on the side, it has a pink heart under the beak.I find it strange looking and was a little disappointed how flat it is.Was expecting it to be a little more rounded or fuller.It will not stand up on its own, but will if propped up against a pillow or wall.Seems durable and is soft.The baby is too little to play with it so it is just an accessory piece.I still think it is a strange looking owl, but it is kind of cute in an alien looking way.It arrived in good condition.

This toy is as adorable as I was expecting! I can't get over the cuteness. Its also well made and soft and cuddly and much bigger than I was expecting. Well worth the money!

Buy Gund Baby Chester Happi Owl 10" Plush by Dena Design Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment