Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky

Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini StinkyWow, I'm so amazed at the other reviewers account of this toy. We love it. The truck caught my eye at a toy store, and my son who is under 3 loves playing with it, the voice is hilarious, so New York, and I think it's very interactive and a positive toy. Now I'm looking for the "stinky" book which someone at a playground told me about when they saw my son with the truck, their son was also obsessed with the truck, great for little hands.



My Grandson loves this truck.He specifically asked for Stinky the Truck & loves playing with it & hearing it talk.He immediately bursts into laughter when he hears the voice.I would buy this product again for another child.Also the customer service at this seller is excellent.They really strive to make a customer "happy".

Buy Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky Now



First let me say, my boys, 3 and 5, adore this toy.He says cute stuff like the big one and lights up and stands up (by pressing a button)and is a fraction of the price of the large one... but he does NOT have an off switch.He will talk randomly....in the middle of the night...or wrapped underneath the Christmas tree....and it will be annoying. I had to hide mine in the lofts of the attic before Christmas in order for my boys to not hear him carrying on about how stinky he is.Otherwise, a nice little substitute if you can't get the larger one.Be sure to take it out of their rooms for naps or bed, otherwise you will have to bust in and remove the chatty fellow before he wakes everyone up.

Read Best Reviews of Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky Here



This was a present for our 2 1/2 son at Christmas and it makes him laugh every time!Even his 6 year old brother gets a chuckle out of it.The retail price is $9.99 but as they get more difficult to find, I've noticed the prices continue to increase online.Also, we've been discussing potty training and so he's used to us asking if he's stinky probably why it's so funny when the garbage truck asks!We love it and it's a great alternative to the more expensive, larger and possibly scarier model.We probably get the same amount of play out of this one as we would the larger one so the price and portability of the "mini" is PERFECT!The big decision for us is which "mini" to get next!

Want Matchbox Real Talking Stinky Truck - Mini Stinky Discount?

My 3 year old fell in love with the full size Stinky truck at the store so when I found the mini Stinky truck I was elated.It was just under 1/2 the price of the full size truck so I assumed it would be close to half the size of the large truck as well. When I received the mini Stinky I was shocked at the size and quality of the mini Stinky. It is 1/3 the size of the full size Stinky at best and definitely not durable enough to be pressed on to make it talk and go back down on all wheels.I am hoping this toy lasts until Easter!Unfortunately,I would not recommend this particular toy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment