Melissa & Doug Swivel Bridge Train Set

Melissa & Doug Swivel Bridge Train SetWe purchased this for our son for Christmas.He was going to be turning 2 in January.He loves Thomas, but it's hard to justify those prices especially when you have other children to buy for.Needless to say, we have been very impressed with this set.It has a ton of track, you can set it up in many different configurations--I don't think we've ever done the same thing twice!The bridge and tunnel are great additions.All in all, perfect for our son at his age.And just a note, Thomas track pieces and trains DO fit with this set, which is another bonus!Another great product from Melissa and Doug.



This set was a christmas present for my 2 1/2 yr old son.He absolutely loves it.

I wondered if he would be able to put all the toys together easily/by himself without frustration and he has had no problems with any of the pieces.They are very well built (and trust me, this kid puts toys to the test).

I also wondered if this set would have enough piecesI thought perhaps I would buy some additional corners and straight sectionsI'm glad I didn't.There are plenty of pieces here.

Clean-up is great, too, all the pieces fit into a small basket.

If you have a child that loves trains, I would highly suggest this!

Buy Melissa & Doug Swivel Bridge Train Set Now



My 2 boys love their train sets and play with it all the time.It is well built and does exactly what is is supposed to do.Anyone looking for a good train set should definitely consider this one.

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Swivel Bridge Train Set Here

My sons (5 and 2) both love Thomas the Train. I like the toy too, since it encourages them to think about different track lay-outs themselves. Also, it's simple enough for my 2 year old to enjoy playing with, but not so simple as to be dull for my 5 year old. The main downside to Thomas sets is that they are so expensive. The track, especially, costs a lot if you want to build a decent size layout. My sons prefer the actual Thomas trains to off-brand trains, but the difference between Thomas track and offbrands is a lot less of an issue for them. Because of this I have gotten mostly Thomas brand trains, but track sets like this one to get bigger tracks. This track set has no compatability issues with Thomas track sets and the lay-out is respectable, even as a stand alone. The track design isn't decorated with a track pattern like Thomas track is, but this hasn't been an issue for my kids. The only odd issue I've had is that my beagle finds the track from this set especially enjoyable to chew-on, going to greta lengths to get at it, while he leaves Thomas train sets alone...I don't know, maybe they make the tracks in this set next to a dog treat factory or something? I any case, this set is a pretty decent buy for the money.

Want Melissa & Doug Swivel Bridge Train Set Discount?



We bought the train set for my Grandchild who very much enjoyed playing with it. Within a very short time, the next day after recieving it,the locomotive came apart. The "boiler" separated from the carrige. I could customer service that took my information abou 3-4 weeks ago, it's replacement has not arrived.found Millisa & Doug's email adress a few days ago and wrote them about the broken engine. they havn't responded.Not a very nice way to a family that up till now has bought and recommended many products theirs. without good customer support it gives you pause, there are other toy makers

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment