VTech - Paint and Learn Art Easel

VTech - Paint and Learn Art EaselMy son received this toy for his first birthday. We set it up and were shocked at the poor quality. The easel is very, very short (even though it has two height adjustments). It also tips over fairly easily. It wouldn't tip over so easily if the string that attaches the "paint brush" to the easel was a little longer. The string is so short that it's nearly impossible to maneuver the paintbrush and touch the colors and shapes. Once we were finally able to do so, we were very disappointed when we discovered that something else was wrong. When we touched the paintbrush to the number 2 it would say 3, and when we touched it to the green it would say yellow. It's a major problem when an educational toy is teaching your child the wrong thing, so we returned it. I recommend you spend your money on something else.



The picture given is the amazon page is slightly different from how it looks actually. I think this is due to Vtech constantly improving their toys. My one year old got this as a gift. She loves it. she keeps spinning the spinner and plays with the pen a lot.

Also this toy has a lot of potential to carry the interest up to 3 or 4 years. It has music and lights, piano, 1 learning card. One side teaches numbers, the other side teaches letters. When you do not use the card, it has shapes by default. My daughter has not explored even 50% of this toy. So she is going to have even more fun playing and learning with it in the coming months..

Last thing to add, it works perfectly (unlike what other reviewer said). It does not tip over easily unless you push it down.

Buy VTech - Paint and Learn Art Easel Now

My then 9 month old got this toy for Christmas. I had to have this for her because it looked like so much fun. I admit that I expected a little more from this toy, but I still really like it. It is set up like an easel, and has an interactive page that "clips" onto the easel. It teaches letters A-E, colors, etc.

There is a "paintbrush" that is used for touching the different colors, etc. to hear the talking and singing based on that particular item. It is a cute toy. I wish my baby liked it a little more, though. It does seem to be a durable toy, as she likes to bang the paintbrush against the easel repeatedly, especially when mad. I do like this toy, the only thing I wish it had is more letters and numbers to learn. I also bought this for a cousin, and plan to buy one for my nephew, so I do recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of VTech - Paint and Learn Art Easel Here



I have not had the same issues as the other reviewer of this product. My son is 17 months and seems to like this toy quite a bit. He is not able to interchange the easle pages on his own yet though. He also quickly learned that you don't need to use the wand to make the toy work.

The animals used to represent the ABC's are strange in my opinion. For "A" they use Ant, "C"caterpillar, "D" dragonfly. The only animal my son recognizes is the "B"Bee. I think Cat and Dog would be more appropriate for this age group. Nonetheless, this toy been a source of entertainment for my son. If you can find it on sale, I would recommend this toy.

Want VTech - Paint and Learn Art Easel Discount?

Got this for my niece who is only 14 months old. SHE LOVES IT!! Plays with it all the time. Keys are big for her, lights up, makes noises, she dances to the music. Overall a great buy! Highly recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment