Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Musical Microphone

Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Musical MicrophoneFirst of all let me say Fisher Price did a good job on the commercial for this toy alone because my nine month old son stopped playing with his blocks on the floor to clap his hands and "talk" to the T.V when the commercial came on.It was hilarious.When we saw it in the store a few weeks later we let him play around with it a little bit and he was so enthusiastic that we broke down and bought it. I do think it was on the pricy side but he seems to really love it.He interacts with it all on his own.He likes the ball on the guitar the best.He kind of spins it and it plays a guitar "solo".The music is pleasant and not annoying like some baby toys, which seems to me to be standard with Fisher Price baby toys.He hasn't figured out how to use the microphone yet but I'm sure he will as he grows older.He can pull up on it; however I do wish the base were a tad bit studier.Overall, a pretty nice toy for an active baby and I'm pleased with it.

I was about to throw this toy out until I read a review that shared how to get it out of Demo mode.Now the songs play all the way through and my 18 mo old has much more interest in it.Under the front left leg, there is a button.Make sure the leg is pushed in as far as it will go flush and the songs should play in their entirty!

Buy Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Musical Microphone Now

My daughter received this toy for her first birthday about 3 weeks ago and it really has been the favorite. The toys that hang around the edges of it seem pretty useless but the toy over all is a blast. It's so funny to hear her talk in to the microphone, every time she's surprised by how noisy she sounds. She'll stand in front of this toy for minutes at a time hitting all the buttons and messing around. The music isn't even annoying, unlike a lot of baby toys, and the volume is reasonable enough that we can keep it in the TV room and still hear what we're watching. I'll be giving this toy as a gift to many babies in the future.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Musical Microphone Here

My 22 month old daughter received this toy as a Christmas present, and likes it but it doesn't hold her attention for long.So far, we haven't been able to get it out of demo mode and it only plays 1/2 of each song before fading out.The reviewers at the Fisher Price website mentioned that tightening the screws that hold the legs on fixes this but we haven't had a chance to try that yet.It seems sturdy enough and the sound is good with decent volume.Like the other reviewers, I find the microphone dissappointing.My daughter likes it well enough, but I can see several areas for improvement.

Want Fisher-Price Little Superstar Jammin' Band Musical Microphone Discount?

We bought this item for our daughter's first Christmas. She turned one two days later. I chose it because she loves anything musical. She is now 14 months and this continues to be a toy that she'll play with anytime I put her in front of it. It's definitely a favorite.

Some people have complained about the low volume. If you are sitting on the floor right next to it, as a child would be, it is loud enough. I do have it set for the louder of the two settings. I appreciate that it's not blasting my daughter's ears. I also like that it has a selection of music, not just one that is played over and over again. Of course, by now I'm very familiar with all the songs but I don't find them annoying at all. I'm glad I came back to review this item because my one complaint was that it was too low now that our daughter is walking. Somehow I had missed that it was adjustable. It is now at the taller height and she is delighted.

One warning: do not buy it for the "microphone". It's really just a simple sound amplifier and you have to be really close for it to pick up. She just puts her mouth on it and makes one long noise and it can pick that up and amplify it. Don't expect it to pick up singing.

Finally, the frustration free packaging is terrific. I highly recommend it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment