HeroClix: Batman and Robin # 38 (Veteran) - Justice League

HeroClix: Batman and Robin # 38 - Justice LeagueI like HeroClix, for I like collecting action figures of my favorite heroes.HeroClix are offered of various heroes in many poses and in different costumes.Some are really inexpensive and some are offered at high, high prices for the rarity.

This is my favorite HeroClix, for it is a great scene of Batman and Robin Together AND it features the Tim Drake Robin in his Red & Black version of his costume--which I feel is the best version of the Robin suit.

Though it is small, it is a great display piece and I am impressed with the detail of this Heroclix, for some of them either look really great or don't look good at all.I will say this one looks great!

If your a Batman and Robin fan, I'd say this would be a cool piece to add to your collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment