KID CLACK --- COASTER 301001

KID CLACK --- COASTER 301001This is the most amazing chair I have ever sat in.I was thoroughly impressed with my purchase.I'm in college and a girl and this can fold up perfectly under my dorm bed! Also, if a guest comes to stay, it can be used as a bed! GREAT CHAIR. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ITEM!!!!



I bought two of these and they are worth every penny. They are very comfortable anf fold up for great storage. Perfect for gamers.

Buy KID CLACK --- COASTER 301001 Now



This chair is so much better than I expected, and I had really specific requirements. I wanted several features in seating for a specific purpose:

non-leather and non-cloth (wood, metal, or hard plastic would have been ok)

folding

adjustable

very light weight

legless

sturdy and unfussy

I wanted to put a heavy, full-length Biomat ( http://www.amazon.com/Amethyst-Bio-Professional-Infrared-BioMat/dp/B001EK5KZK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1362944470&sr=8-2&keywords=biomat ) on a surface that would make it comfortable to watch tv sitting up or to lie down for napping. In addition, I wanted to balance the entire chair/Biomat combination on a wheeled contraption known as a "garage creeper", which I also purchased through Amazon and which I love ( http://www.amazon.com/Omega-91000-Black-Foldable-Creeper/dp/B001C6Q8M0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1362944561&sr=8-2&keywords=folding+garage+creeper ).

The reason? The Biomat weighs an awkward, floppy 50 pounds, and I need to move half of my furniture around once a week for yoga parties.

The garage creeper wasn't quite long enough (40 inches, which was the longest wheeled thing I could find), but it was ok as a temporary solution.When I saw this chair, it looked like I'd be able to balance it on the creeper, perhaps supplying additional support for the ends of the chair that hung over the edges.

Turned out there was NO NEED FOR ADDITIONAL SUPPORT. This chair is so well-designed that I still marvel about it after 3 months of daily hard use by both myself (5'9" and 135 pounds) and by my boyfriend (6'2" and 180 pounds). Though the chair is very light, it is stable because the user's body weight holds it down while it is in the upright position. Strong rachet mechanisms (similar to old-style adjustable pool chaise longue) hold up the back. There are four more adjustable rachet hinges, each of which has several positions: one for the head rest and three to elevate the knees above the hips. These hinges are quite strong. Even though the chair is meant to be used on the floor, in the flat position the hinges still hold up the ends of the chair that hang out over the ends of my creeper with the person and the heating pad all piled on top.

I think the only way that the chair could be more perfect is if the knee rachet could raise the feet to the level of the knees while the rest of the chair lays flat. But because the rachet at the hip can fold all the way past 90 degrees, I can rig that part up myself with an ottoman underneath the feet. :)

My boyfriend loves to sit in the chair, but he thinks it is unsightly. I kinda like it, and my affection for its appearance only grows the longer I use it. I also just love well-designed products, since about 90% of products utterly disappoint me despite the fact that the human race's knowledge of how to make such things has in many cases been around for decades or even centuries. (I gave up searching for a toaster that (1) toasts, and (2) does not let the food slip between the riser and the side. Now I just toast in a frying pan.)

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this chair around younger children who might be inclined to climb up the back of the chair, as it definitely would tip over, resulting in tears and/or brain damage. The bulk of the user's weight needs to act as the counterweight, and to do that the user's butt needs to be planted firmly in the seat. For well-mannered adults only.

Read Best Reviews of KID CLACK --- COASTER 301001 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment