Learning Resources Tabletop Tripod Magnifier

Learning Resources Tabletop Tripod MagnifierThe nature center we visit with my preschoolers has one and my son really loves it, so we decided to get him one for Christmas.Since only other review when I purchased it was so negative, I opened and inspected it today to make sure there were no surprises.This is a wonderful magnifier.The lens is very clear, great magnification and we did not have any trouble with the legs.I'm even considering borrowing it for occasional jewelry projects.However, I do wonder if there may be some sort of a quality control issue with this brand.The green painted area around the magnifier is obviously marred and scratched in several places.Since I don't feel it takes away from the item's functionality, a 3 year old is not going to notice or care about the scratches, and this was a much better price than the catalog the nature director pointed me to, we will be keeping it.I also can't see the scratches from a few feet away (which is how I'll usually see the thing), so I don't care so much about them.

One of the legs was stripped an took a lot of the excitement out of this product.Grandson wanted to use it right away but due to the poor quality of the legs, he could not try it out.It was quite a disappointment.

Buy Learning Resources Tabletop Tripod Magnifier Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment