Powell Hills Of Provence Bar Stool

Powell Hills Of Provence Bar StoolI was so pleased to find another of these chairs! I had purchased 2 chairs like this along with the matching table several years ago. I found the third chair on clearance at a local furniture store. I had looked for one more chair to match my set for a few years now. Everyone who sees my pub table and chairs has a "fit" over them! They are comfortable, stylish, well made and stand up to the wear and tear of my 5 grandchildren as well!!! I was very fortunate to find this one at Amazon.com!! The price was good even with the shipping and handling! My neighbor just remodeled her home and is now wanting to get the same chairs for her kitchen bar/counter!!! I love it, love it, love it!!!



Originally I ordered the table and two chairs.Loved the set so much, decided to order two more chairs.Couldn't be happier!I get a lot of compliments on it.Thank you!

Buy Powell Hills Of Provence Bar Stool Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment