Sesame Street Elmo Room in a Box Furniture Set

Sesame Street Elmo Room in a Box Furniture SetThis set is so cute!We bought it for our 27 month old son who is an Elmo freak.He loves his Elmo room (even though he won't sleep in his own room at night.LOL) and he hangs out in there all day.The bed was easy for my hubby to put together and I put the rest of it together easily.Dominik jumps on the bed and sits on the table and it all deals with his abuse quite well.I miss the crib (more than he does!) but the fact that he loves his Elmo room makes it easier for me to accept that my baby is getting big.;-)



The package came quicker than expected and all parts were accounted for. It is a great buy.

Buy Sesame Street Elmo Room in a Box Furniture Set Now



My son loves this set!I even bought the bedding to go with it.He's in heaven!We've been using the bed for about six months now and no problems.I even sit on it from time to time, but I wouldn't go overboard with that.It is truly meant for little kid bodies.:)

We've used the toybox for over a year now and it's holding up well.

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Street Elmo Room in a Box Furniture Set Here



My son absolutly loves his new room since we have puchased everything in Elmo decor. Its sturdy and reliable. Would reccomend this to anybosd who's child is as big an elmo fan as my own.

Want Sesame Street Elmo Room in a Box Furniture Set Discount?



We are very pleased with the Elmo bed set. It is very sturdy. The price was terrific -my sister bought a different set paid more and it was made of all plastic and its falling apart now! This set is made of wood,metal and plastic. It's safe for my grandson to sleep and play on. The most important thing is that Marc(my grandson)really likes it!Our only complaint is that it was hard to put together, some pieces didn't fit. It took about 2 hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment