Fisher-Price Song and Story Learning Chair

Fisher-Price Song and Story Learning ChairI got this for my sons 1st birthday and okay I gave it to him before his actual birthday and so glad I did. This is the "new" improved song & story chair and so happy with it. My son just loves it. He sits in it and hits the light to hear songs or the story, he stands behind it and rocks to the tunes. This has to be the best chair ever.



A few years ago, I purchased this chair for a friend's one year old after seeing how much my own granddaughter loved it.I paid approximately $40 for the chair.Today, I went online to see where I could purchase another as a gift for an upcoming first birthday and almost fell off my chair when I saw what this company is charging for that same chair $160.00.It is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and you have to be crazy to spend that much for it.It's plastic, not gold!!What a rip.Obviously, I won't be purchasing this as a gift anytime soon.

Buy Fisher-Price Song and Story Learning Chair Now



There's no doubt at all that this Song & Story Learning Chair is cute, educational, fun for toddlers, and worth buying; however, the chair has serious -no, egregious -stability issues that come from a design flaw. The chair is not properly weighted or designed: it flips up and over when my toddler gets up from the chair as he touches anywhere on the storybook or table area. The chair tips over far too easily for its targeted age range, and this *is* a serious design flaw and problem for parents. Toy designers know that safety is the number issue, and I cannot believe that Fisher-Pricedid not follow through and correct this second iteration of its musical chair.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Song and Story Learning Chair Here



I bought this for my son when he was old enough to sit up on his own and pull himself up...I would say, about 6 months. He has played with it EVERY SINGLE day since then. Now, he is 13 months and still loves the heck out of it!! VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED from us!

As for any "mechanical" issues or anything like that, we have had NO problems whatsoever with it. We just put it together, according to the directions, slapped in some batteries, and TA-DA!!! Super easy to put together!

Want Fisher-Price Song and Story Learning Chair Discount?

I bought this for my seven month old daughter from Craigslist and she just adores it.I can not get her off of it.She likes to sit sideways in it and climb all around it.I put thick couch pillows behind and on the side of the chair to avoid it tipping over.My daughter likes every single thing about this chair.She likes to play with the pages, clock, lamp and the seat of the chair, all of which sing and talk.This toy keeps my daughter busy and engaged.She is 27 inches long and fits perfectly in it.Be careful when buying this product used as it had a recall.The recall included a fix for the chair which is an extra piece that is screwed on toward the back of the chair to avoid baby from getting caught between the table and back of chair.

0 comments:

Post a Comment