Playskool in the Night Garden Makka Pakka Bean Bag Doll Toy

Playskool in the Night Garden Makka Pakka Bean Bag Doll Toyy daughters love In the Night Garden and were dying to own a character toy.I think this toy is somewhat limited in the US as the show is based in the UK, so you have pay a premium for this product.The toy itself is adorable, but is no larger than a beanie baby, so I was a little disappointed seeing that I paid almost 25.00 with shipping.I would wait until the products are more available in the US to get this one.It's just a small stuffed toy.The description for this one does not indicate that it's this small.

I thought the doll was going to be much bigger, like the picture shows, but it was very small for $20 or $30. My son started playing with it last night and today the eye is already coming undone. NOT WORTH THE MONEY. For $20 I spent it should at least be durable. I'm very disappointed with it.

Buy Playskool in the Night Garden Makka Pakka Bean Bag Doll Toy Now

I found this item here and it looks like bigger, but it's really small, any way, I bough this toy for my daughter and she loves it.

Read Best Reviews of Playskool in the Night Garden Makka Pakka Bean Bag Doll Toy Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment