Trademark Poker 52-Inch 8-Player Octagonal Padded Poker Tabletop (Green)

Trademark Poker 52-Inch 8-Player Octagonal Padded Poker TabletopThe 1 star review below is absolutely incorrect. This product has the best solution I've seen for the normal crease in the middle of folding poker table tops. It has a solid piece of felt across the entire table, and the folding mechanism is actually an inch wide piece of wood that moves in and out of the rest of the table. As long as you make sure that wood piece is level with the rest of the table there is virtually NO gap or indent in the playing surface.

The felt is fairly high quality with padding beneath it to make picking up cards easier. However, it looks like with enough folding and unfolding there could be some problems with the felt wearing out/tearing along the fold (that's not really an issue for me since mine will be set up permanently).

The only reason I didn't rate this product 5 stars is that there was some slight tearing of the felt where the table's fold meets the arm rests when I received it, and the felt is darker than I would like (and darker than the picture makes it out to be).

I had purchased a less expensive top made by this manufacturer on sale at a local discount sporting goods store. It folder four ways, which I knew, but it was just plain cheesy and not al all worth the sale price of $40, I'd not have even paid $20. I share all this so you'll understand that my expectations were low and only took a chance based on other reviews.

When the item arrived I felf for sure that it would be damaged. The carrier did all they could to destroy it, and I've no idea how it survied undamaged, but it seems to be fine.

This poker table top is lovely. The felt has a lot more cushion than I imagined it would. It's so pretty I almost hate to use it.

Yes, it measures 52" from corner to corner. Not a surprise televisions are measured the same way.

Yes, it has a crease it does fold in half after all.I give the manufacture full marks on how level and seamless this area is. I don't know how they did it.

I am sensitive to odors and noticed nothing unusual in that regard.

There are some cons. There's an area of the vinyl that has something on it, perhaps adhesive. It looks like it will rub off, especially if I add some furniture polish. I don't consider thist a reason to return it. Based on comments made by others,the replacement top would likely have some other issue. This one I can live with.

The gap at the padded edges is wider than I thought it would be, but that's okay, I'll sit there if it bothers anybody (smile).

I agree that care should be taken when moving it about and opening and closing it. The bag will work for a dust cover, but I don't recommend actrually carrying it by the handles often or very far. We're going to be extra cautious with moving it about so as to do our best to not damage the fold in hopes that the crease remains as unoticible as it is now.I recommend opening it smaller side up and only after you have it in place.

The damage scare is manufacturer's fault, but Amazon chooses who they contract with for their shipping needs. I shop on Amazon and others quite often and I rarely get anything from this carrier that doesn't look as though it was drop-kicked from one point to another.

I am really quite pleased with this poker top. The only reason I rate it at four stars is the residue on the vinyl that we have to remove and for the scare that it was damaged by the carrier.

Buy Trademark Poker 52-Inch 8-Player Octagonal Padded Poker Tabletop (Green) Now



The biggest problem is that in order to be able to fold it there is a gap of about a quarter inch covered with the cloth that is far from smooth.Cards can flip over if dealt in a way that catches it.I returned the product.

Read Best Reviews of Trademark Poker 52-Inch 8-Player Octagonal Padded Poker Tabletop (Green) Here



I purchased this table top as a finish to poker table that I've build for my brother's "man's cave". It's nice when it comes to quality of materials used but it could be of better built. It had a minor flaw, wrist resting lem was showing about 1/2 an inch of base plywood right where the table folds, but it was too easy to fix (little bit of glue and staple pin) for it to be a problem. Certainly more convenient choice than building the top myself. Would buy again.

UPDATE:

After a year and some months of weekend use, the table is worn, I mean really worn. The wrist pad is showing base foam and the middle bend is all but straight (it's attached permanently to a solid base so it has nothing to do with it being transported or put away frequently). For the money I guess we have gotten the use out of this table top, but I'm not so certain I would buy it again as I was when I bought it.

Want Trademark Poker 52-Inch 8-Player Octagonal Padded Poker Tabletop (Green) Discount?



The table is great. Some people complained about the "bump" in the middle but its hardly even noticeable. My biggest complaint is that the packaging was bad and the table got wet during delivery. There was also a small tear in the padding.It has a bit of a nasty smell from the fake leather padding cover but it fades if you let it air out for a bit.

The table definitely makes poker night a lot more fun.Recommended in spite of the complaints.

0 comments:

Post a Comment