Spider-Man 4 Table Top Pinball

Spider-Man 4 Table Top PinballThe shipment arrived on time and the gift wrapping was quite nice. Unfortunately, the machine does not seem to work very well. I am usually very satisfied with the products I buy from Amazon, but this time, I am a little disappointed. This was a gift for one of my grandsons who does not live in the same town as I do and it would be quite complicated to send the machine back. Tough luck...

I gave this as a gift, but both of my boys have this pinball machine and love it. Its nice to have around when "new" kids come by because they can play together, but have their "own" time.

Buy Spider-Man 4 Table Top Pinball Now

Sturdy nice sounds. Lovely colors. Keeps score that can be cleared to start over. Buttons on side are nice and easy to play.

Read Best Reviews of Spider-Man 4 Table Top Pinball Here

It's a good value for the price and my son loves it and so did all the adults at his birthday party!

Want Spider-Man 4 Table Top Pinball Discount?

Gave this to my 4 yr old grandson for Christmas.It was his favorite toy.Even his 10 yr old brother liked to play it.Good game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment