Stokke Care Student Desk Expansion Kit - Cherry

Stokke Care Student Desk Expansion Kit - CherryI bought the Stokke Care changing table when my daughter was born 7 years ago.I thought it would be perfect because it's supposed to "grow with the child."Evidently, they hadn't tweaked it yet 7 years ago, because when I bought the desk conversion kit several weeks ago, it didn't fit together with the changing table I already had.They have changed the design of the changing table just slightly since the original came out, and the curved sides of the old table don't fit around the curved ends of the new desk. How is it supposed to "grow with the child" if the expansion kit doesn't fit?I ended up making it work by drilling new holes for the screws and it's just fine now, but not the easy project I thought it was going to be.As a side note I should add that we also have the Stokke Sleepi crib, which we converted into the Junior bed without any trouble and more recently into armchairs that are surprisingly comfortable, as well as the Tripp Trapp chair, which we are now using with the desk.While I loved the changing table (as a changing table), the crib was always my favorite piece!

Save $0.99 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment