Little Tikes Thomas & Friends Toddler Bed Box

Little Tikes Thomas & Friends Toddler Bed BoxOf course, any kid who loves Thomas will be thrilled with this bed.We have had it for almost a year now, and my four-year-old still likes to run trains and cars in the "track" down the sides of the bed.Important note:I did not read carefully, but you MUST buy and cut a piece of plywood or the mattress will fall through the bed to the floor.(It says that in the description, but I missed it.)Thank goodness my husband was home from Iraq at the time to take care of this pretty important detail!A very durable bed.I can get into the bed myself to snuggle my son at night.After a year, it is still holding up very well!

We bought this as our son loves everything Thomas. It was time for our 2.5 year old son to move to his own bed. After we got his bed my son goes to sleep on this bed. The only issue with the bed is that it does not come with any base for the mattress. Other thatn that it is a great children bed.

Buy Little Tikes Thomas & Friends Toddler Bed Box Now



hi there, i bought this for my grandson for x-mas i already gave it him because he wont be here for x-mas. my son and his wife put it togethere it was very easy to do.. and my grandson love it.. he is in thomas the train alot.. he even sleep in it all night..

Read Best Reviews of Little Tikes Thomas & Friends Toddler Bed Box Here

My little man loves his Thomas bed. He's been sleeping in it everynight. When he arrived home from daycare I had the bed set up and ready for him. When he seen it, he jumped up and down, kissed and hugged the Thomas face.It was a wonderful and happy sight to see.I did my reading on the bed and read alot of reviews for the bed and noticed that the only complaints from customers who brought the bed, was that they wished it had or came with some kind of support for the mattress. A few people suggest buying some type of plywood for support.However, if your baby had a crib already, all you needed to do was to break down the crib and use the spring support that helped hold up the crib mattress, since the bed uses a standard crib mattress. The spring support fits perfect on the Thomas bed and holds the mattress good; no slipping or sliding. No purchasing any plywood.

Just an idea.

I love the bed, my son loves the bed, we're all happy.This was a great buy.

Want Little Tikes Thomas & Friends Toddler Bed Box Discount?



everything was great! great bed, easy to assemble, my son loves it. Though he still wants to sleep in my bed, but he does play in it, that's a good sign, huh?

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment