Sesame Street Table & Chairs

Sesame Street Table & ChairsWe bought this set for our 21 month old daughter this Christmas, and it is her favorite gift.

Pros:

* easy to assemble

* heavy enough to prevent tipping while toddler moves around in the seat

* light enough for her to move chairs in and out by herself

* lower seat back reinforced where it meets the chair seat

* great sizeshe can have a snack and still have a puzzle or two or her Little People Farm on

the table top at the same time

* adorable design features a variety of Sesame St. characters and the alphabet

* easy to wipe clean

Cons:

* noticed a scratch on the surface within a day or two of use; you can feel it more than see it

but nevertheless, thought it would be longer before that occurred

Recommendations:

* chairs slide on hard wood floors as she gets in and out of seat, so I bought no-slip mats for

under the chair or rubber grips for under the chair legs

Overall, this is excellent for a toddler, and as the child grows to pre-school/kindergarten age, it could be easily repainted if he/she outgrows the Sesame theme.

We love this table and chairs set.Very sturdy.Really easy to assemble. Our son loves sitting at it and will work on projects for a long time if he's seated at the table.My only complaint would be that the chairs are slick and he would easily slide off them.I got some non-slip adhesive strips (like $4 on Amazon), applied them to the seats of the chairs and it's perfect.I would not let the slick seats stop me from buying this set.The advantages far outweigh the one very easy to fix disadvantage.

Buy Sesame Street Table & Chairs Now

I purchased this set hoping the construction would hold up against the daredevils I have for grands.

Putting it together is rather simple, although I did have some problems tightening two of the screws in the back of the chairs. The holes were slightly off center, so I had to get a friend of mine to assist. I don't have the strength in my hands anymore to battle tools.

My little maniacs have done everything but throw the chairs out a window and the chairs have withstood the onslaught!Do note that you must screw the legs on tightly. A strong kid will unscrew them, especially if they watch you put it together!

The table has been tipped over and used as a car and even jumped up and down on. If you have very active children this is the set for you.

I never thought of these items as possibly educational, but in fact sitting together with toys at the table insures sharing and courtesy will be learned. The table top is not so wide that the kids won't have contact or their toys may not touch each other during play.

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Street Table & Chairs Here

This table is a great toddler table. It is the perfect size for my 2 year old. He loves to color at it and do his puzzles. Since he loves Elmo it is perfect!

Want Sesame Street Table & Chairs Discount?



But it did not last very long.Flimsily constructed from cheap materials.Will last for a few months, but not much beyond that.I give it 3 stars because my grandson enjoyed it, otherwise I'd give it a 2.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment