UNIQUE Oasis HEAVY DUTY Portable "MINI COOL PING PONG TABLE" -5 YEARS WARRANTY -HIGH QUALITY PRODUC

UNIQUE Oasis HEAVY DUTY Portable 'MINI COOL PING PONG TABLE' -5 YEARS WARRANTY -HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT.....A BONUS SOLAR RECHARGEABLE LED FLASHLIGHT INCLUDED WITH YOUR TABLE!!!My husband and I bought this product for our son last Christmas. It has been a hit ever since. When his friends come over they stay at the table. It's compact, which makes for easy, out of the way storage. It's light weight, which makes it easy for my 8 year old to handle. Set up is a snap. Even completely set up it's still not a room hog. It's kept my son competitive and into games, but off the computer/video games as much versus if we didn't have it. We're able to set it up outside as well so the boys can "go to town" with their signature moves and tricks. It's been a great tool to get our family together for some hearty laughter and good times.

I bought this for my husband for Father's Day to be used on our screened porch. Unfortunately, he doesn't like it as much as I do as he likes the bigger tables but we just didn't have the room for a standard table. This table doesn't take up much room and the surface it MUCH nicer than a typical ping pong table. It is actually ATTRACTIVE. It is very glossy with a mottled green and tan design. It goes perfectly with our decor (tan tile with white porch). We have a beautiful new screened porch and I really wasn't too thrilled with the idea of junking up my new patio with a huge piece of ugly sports equipment. This is just the right size and fun to play on. I think my hubby with get used to the small size given some time. I think he is just frustrated because I can still beat him no matter what size table we have! LOL!

Buy UNIQUE Oasis HEAVY DUTY Portable "MINI COOL PING PONG TABLE" -5 YEARS WARRANTY -HIGH QUALITY PRODUC Now



Although I didn't like the finish of the surface it was easy to play on and accurate enough.This table is great for tight spots and I have as much fun with it as the larger ones.Very portable and takes up little in the way of storage space.

Read Best Reviews of UNIQUE Oasis HEAVY DUTY Portable "MINI COOL PING PONG TABLE" -5 YEARS WARRANTY -HIGH QUALITY PRODUC Here

The very few complaints I had with this product are enormously offset by the many satisfactions. Yes, the small size of the table makes playing somewhat difficult, but it's ideal for kids 5 and under. It came on time and was packed extremely well. The shipping carton had obviously taken some severe hits during transit, but the table was packed in styrofoam and was unblemished. It was extremely easy to put together, and all hardware was packaged securely. Highly recommended.

Want UNIQUE Oasis HEAVY DUTY Portable "MINI COOL PING PONG TABLE" -5 YEARS WARRANTY -HIGH QUALITY PRODUC Discount?

The idea of a small ping pong table seemed appealing, but the disappointment here is the flimsy surface, which causes the ball not to bounce well.This is not a smaller version of a big ping pong table table.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment