Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink

Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-PinkOur purchase of this lamb was not the average purchase.I was looking for the "perfect" lamb to sit atop of my infant son's casket spray.This was the perfect lamb.It served its purpose beautifully.It is a keepsake I treasure.It is also a lamb I plan to purchase with much frequency, as I've started a pregnancy loss non-profit and will be giving this lamb to other families as a keepsake.

I was very happy to find this product for my 7th grandchild. All the other grandchildren have a different brand of a prayer lamb but that one is no longer in production I was very disappointed, but very happy to find this one by Gund.

Buy Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink Now

Lamb is super soft and snuggable.Prayer is sweet, but perhaps a bit loud for newborn or infants tender ears.Since it is not easily triggered, I didn't think it was too much of a hassle.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Winky Lamb with Blankie-Pink Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment