Mirror For The Tub

Mirror For The TubI was looking for a kid's bathtub mirror so the kids could view their soapy mohawks and silly grins in the tub. All the mirrors I saw geared toward kids were too small or had characters on it that took up most of the space and the mirror part would let you look at your eye and cheek at best. Initially I worried that this TV mirror would be too small but when it arrived I was pleased to see the mirror portion was bigger than I thought. It has no suction cups on the back; it sticks to wet surfaces and will eventually slide off if either too wet or totally dry. It sticks on our tile walls. I'm very happy with this product, especially the size of the mirror. I'd recommend it!



This mirror has a ridiculous amount of distortion-it's like fun house mirror.I hardly expect it to be like a glass mirror, but this is really low-quality.And it came scratched and clouded in the middle.I've been underwhelmed by Alex products in the past, and won't be buying any more of them.

Buy Mirror For The Tub Now

We needed more bath toys for my son, and requested this for his birthday.He loved it...until we tried to stick it to the tub.It simply doesn't stick!Our tub walls are completely smooth...no tiles or grout.Everything sticks to them nicely except this product.Also, it's quite small.Makes a decent mirror for an infant to play with on the floor, but not for the task it's designed to do.

Read Best Reviews of Mirror For The Tub Here

Doesn't stick to our tiles walls, even when wet.Got it so my 7 year old can see herself with funny hair when she gets shampooed, but it's too small to see much.I do like that it's cute and safe.

Want Mirror For The Tub Discount?

a good buy for children. my son loves it and he has cerebral palsy and he is 20 years old

0 comments:

Post a Comment