Gund Snuffles 10" Plush - Large, Tan

Gund Snuffles 10' Plush - Large, TanHardly any stuffing in this at all.I recently bought the "spunky puppy dogs" for my 3 kids and all of them have any stuffing either.I thought it might just be that product not so!They making things cheaper and cheaper.NO filling in a stuffed animal?How are you supposed to cuddle with it.

Impossible to contact Gund customer service by phone and they don't respond to emails left on their website "contact us" page.This is the 3rd horrible experience with a Gund stuffed animal and I am done with them... There are so many other reputable brands to buy from who will appreciate you business.

Got Snuffles because I was reminiscing about my childhood. I remembered him being super soft and of such great quality (as with all Gund products). This one had a haphazardly stitched smile and the fur was scratchy, not super soft as I remembered. Was very disappointed to see Gund not standing for the quality it used to.

Buy Gund Snuffles 10" Plush - Large, Tan Now

I have many Snuffles bears from GUND that I have collected over the last thirty years and I have given more as gifts. This new 10" tan bear should not even be called a Snuffles. I returned the one I ordered. I must admit I originally thought it was a knock off. The quality is so low. The fur is not soft and the bear I received already was showing some fraying on the ears where tuffs of the fur were falling out. The softness and quality of the fur GUND used on this bear is really substandard. As other reviewers also mentioned the bear is lacking stuffing, it feels flimsy. The bear I received also had an lopsided face. I can not say enough about how disappointed I was in this bear. It was not even soft enough to want to cuddle. It makes me sad that I can no longer give these as gifts to the children in my life because they just are not the quality I had come to expect from GUND.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Snuffles 10" Plush - Large, Tan Here

This is the start of another generation of kids in my family with a Snuffles.He has been a favorite for 25 year in our family.

Want Gund Snuffles 10" Plush - Large, Tan Discount?

We have bought many Snuffles, he's been a family fave for 30 years. The one bought this Christmas, directly from Gund, shows a marked decrease in quality. He is still cute, but he's got about 50-70% less stuffing than his ancestors. He's hardly the same bear that we fell in love with--a shell of his former self. What a shame.

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment